|This system is also known as Cured in Place
Pipe Lining Systems or the CIPP system and can be applied via the
"one hole" excavation method. This system can save a home owner a
lot of money as it is less expensive than a complete pipe
- Existing host pipeline is cleaned out with rooter machine.
- Video pipe camera inspection confirms if pipe can receive
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4ft. x 3ft., is
excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with epoxy resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is
inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is “Cured-in-Place" as epoxy resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, video camera
inspects the results.
- Pipe lining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.
- Restore cracked pipe
Eliminate root intrusion
- Close holes in pipe walls
- Seal open joints
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Storm drain lines sealed
- Vertical drain pipes
- Electrical conduit lines
- Bridge missing pipe
- Prevent ex-filtration
- From 2' to 120' long
- Prevents root growth
- Diameters from 2" to 8"
- Adheres to existing pipe structure
- No street access needed
- No use of manholes in sewer main
inversion method, not pull-in-inflate
- Single point of access
- Open at sewer main connection, no
- Brand name product, industry
proven & trusted
- No maintenance after installation
- Stops infiltration / ex-filtration